Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
stevo
Speed'Mach
6 posters

Blur:A Mix Between the Need For Speed Series And The Mario Kart Series

Speed'Mach
    Speed'Mach

Blur:A Mix Between the Need For Speed Series And The Mario Kart Series Empty Blur:A Mix Between the Need For Speed Series And The Mario Kart Series

Post by Speed'Mach Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:49 pm

Just A Few Pics And Videos From The Game.
    Blur:A Mix Between the Need For Speed Series And The Mario Kart Series Blur1.th
    Blur:A Mix Between the Need For Speed Series And The Mario Kart Series Blur2.th
    Blur:A Mix Between the Need For Speed Series And The Mario Kart Series Vlurk3.th
    Blur:A Mix Between the Need For Speed Series And The Mario Kart Series Blur4.th

stevo

Blur:A Mix Between the Need For Speed Series And The Mario Kart Series Empty Re: Blur:A Mix Between the Need For Speed Series And The Mario Kart Series

Post by stevo Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:35 am

is the game worth buying?
    Speed'Mach
    Speed'Mach

Blur:A Mix Between the Need For Speed Series And The Mario Kart Series Empty Re: Blur:A Mix Between the Need For Speed Series And The Mario Kart Series

Post by Speed'Mach Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:38 pm

stevo wrote:is the game worth buying?
    I Think So. yes, Because The Splitscreen Feature Amazes me + Pretty Fun Game Also, But No Cuztomization.
    BodyKiT
    BodyKiT

Post by BodyKiT Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:32 am

These images are boring shows LEDs within normal background image for the car. I couldn't find a start for me. I'm not interested here.
    ramcharger001
    ramcharger001

Post by ramcharger001 Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:45 am

Whoa! I'd probably get the game just to drive that Foose Stallion! love
    Max Cruise
    Max Cruise

Post by Max Cruise Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:54 am

ramcharger001 wrote:Whoa! I'd probably get the game just to drive that Foose Stallion! love

+1.
    The graphics are good indeed!
    Competizione
    Competizione
    Administrator

Post by Competizione Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:22 am

Not really impressed, I'd rather buy split/second

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:06 pm